Gigabit full fibre city
By 2023 Southend-on-Sea will be one of the UK’s leading ‘Gigabit Cities’ having received a £50m full fibre infrastructure investment via CityFibre.
The majority of the CityFibre build is already in place with many businesses already accessing gigabit speed internet services.
As a growing city, post pandemic, many Southend businesses need to review their networking requirements - whether that’s changing the way they do business, growing their digital presence or allowing flexible home working options - a gigabit full fibre network can help every size of business and enterprise scale efficiently by providing for their present and future bandwidth needs.
Imagine a city where you have all the connectivity options you need! Choose Southend-on-Sea for your business today!
- internet speed of 1,000mbps+
- truly resilient, high-bandwidth connectivity vital for co-location and enterprise datacentres
- ideal for modern business service industries, enabling the utilisation of ultra-low latency technology whilst ensuring superior levels of security over dedicated, full fibre connectivity
- unlocks rapid growth for technology businesses
- enables the full potential of cloud-based computing with considerable cost-savings