The SEED project is funded by SELEP (the South East Local Enterprise Partnership) will support Essex businesses with economic recovery, by identifying opportunities and gaining sales.
SEED (South East Export Development) is a free programme of support available to local businesses wanting to increase their international activity.
The SEED project is funded by SELEP (the South East Local Enterprise Partnership) will support Essex businesses with economic recovery, by identifying opportunities and gaining sales within international markets.
SEED will also provide small businesses from Essex, East Sussex, Kent and Medway with key opportunities to get into overseas markets and make key connections within international markets.
The SEED programme commences in April 2021 and will consist of the following virtual activities:
• Online 1-2-1 export readiness meetings with an International Trade or Business Advisor, to ensure you are “export-ready”.
• Virtual group export & trade mission training sessions with tailored advice for your business, regarding regulations and exporting procedures relevant to target markets.
• Virtual trade missions whereby you will have the opportunity to meet with and present your business to in-market contacts.
The initial programmes list of target markets are as follows:
• Food & Drink – US, Hong Kong, Ireland
• Life Sciences – SE Asia, Middle East
• Digital & Creative – US, Canada
Who can take part in the SEED programme?
This free programme of support is available to SELEP-based companies, operating in Essex, Medway, Kent and East Sussex, with ambition to increase international activity.
The project will support businesses from the following industry sectors with export potential:
• Health & Life Sciences (including medical devices/technology, (e-)health, pharma, diagnostics)
• Food & Drink (including manufacturers, processing, suppliers to the industry, e.g. packaging).
• Digital & Creative (including software solutions, apps, web services)
Reasons to join the programme
• Free online 1-2-1 and group training sessions, to ensure you are “export ready,” with input from market experts- such as the Department for International Trade and the Chambers of Commerce.
• Access to unique export opportunities to enable you to grow your business internationally.
• Connect with distributors, buyers and valuable contacts in several international markets.
__Find out more on the SEED Project: ____
Please email: Kazadi.firstname.lastname@example.org from Essex County Council’s Economic Development Team, for further details.
South East Export Development (SEED) Project : Kent International Business