About Industry Champions
How your business can support local schools with being an Industry Champion.
- Are you an expert in your industry?
- Could you inspire others?
- Could you share an interesting career path?
- Are you looking for opportunities to develop yourself or staff?
- Do you find it difficult to recruit?
- Do you want to influence future generations?
Industry Champions represent an array of job roles and careers paths from all industries. Working at any level in an organisation, be it as CEOs, sole traders, freelancers or apprentices, Industry Champions have an interest in sharing their experiences of work and promoting their industry.
An Industry Champions will:
- Be directly involved with delivering activities for young people or careers seekers
- Have the ability to present their role, experience and knowledge with a positive energy and strong understanding of their industry
- Commit some time to careers and enterprise activities such as giving talks at school events, mentoring young people, attending careers fairs, offering work experience and mock interviews
- Work across South Essex with different schools and organisations
Types of Activies:
- Career Fairs
- Mock Interviews
- Virtual Career Talks
- Work experience
- & many more
Industry Champion Awards
Get recognition for the time and expertise you volunteer. Bronze, silver and Gold awards available for both individuals and businesses