If you're struggling to find out what to do or where to go whilst you're in Southend, then a trip to the Visitor Information Centre (VIC) is a must.
From its home at the heart of Southend, the VIC plays a pivotal role in enhancing your experience, your holiday and your fun! Located inside the Pier's award-winning entrance, the VIC provides a wide range of services for residents and visitors alike as part of the national Tourist Information Centre network, including:
• Offering information on events, attractions and places of interest around Southend.
• Booking agents for the National Express and Euroline coaches.
• Bookings for local events, boat and coach trips.
• Same day accommodation search and bookings (for personal callers only).
• The sale of a range of merchandise, maps, guides, bus, train and tide timetables.
• Keys for disabled toilets under the national RADAR scheme.
• Advance booking for day hire of wheelchairs for visitors who require them.
And much more besides, just give them a call or email, or pay them a visit in person to see how they can help you.
TEL: 01702 215620
Spring season - 7th Apr-18th May
08:15 -18:00 Monday-Friday
08:15 - 20:00 Saturday & Sunday.
Summer season - 19th May-7th Sept
08:15 - 20:00 Daily
Autumn Season - 8th Sept-2nd Nov
08:15 - 18:00 Monday - Friday
08:15 - 20:00 Saturday & Sunday
Winter Season - 3rd Nov-6th Apr
09:15 - 17:00 Wednesday-Sunday (until 29th March)
Open daily 09:00 - 17:00 from 31st March
(Closed Mondays/Tuesdays and Christmas Day)